The Journal of Macromarketing has announced two new Calls for Papers.
The first Call for Papers is for the 37th Annual Macromarketing Conference, which takes place in Germany between June 13 and June 16, 2012. The conference theme is “Sustainable Development of Markets and Marketing Systems in a Globalized World.”
The conference will focus on the following fields:
• Marketing systems in service economies
• Marketing systems in business-to-business markets
• Transactions and relationships as buildings blocks of market processes
• Theories and meta-theories of markets and marketing
• Market making and marketing in emergent economies / developing countries
• Marketing ethics
• Practices in markets and marketing systems
• Service-dominant logic of marketing
• Cultural influences on marketing systems and market making
• Sustainable business models
• Global innovation
• Beyond that papers in all established macromarketing fields of study are invited
Submissions of papers should be sent no later than Monday, January 9, 2012.
Proposals for special sessions should be sent no later than Monday, January 9, 2012 and must include a rationale, an outline of the issues to be discussed, as well as names and relevant qualifications of the proposed panel, workshop and session participants.
For more information about the Call for Papers, the Proposals for Special Sessions, or the conference, please click here.
The second Call for Papers is for the Fourth Subsistence Marketplaces Conference, which will focus on the theme of “Subsistence Marketplaces to Sustainable Marketplaces: From Micro-level Insights to Macro-Level Impact.” It will take place in Chicago, Illinois between July 27 and 29, 2012.
A few suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Consumers and Sellers in Subsistence Marketplaces
- Environmental Sustainability and Subsistence
- Business Practices in Subsistence Marketplaces
- Economic and Financial Perspectives on Subsistence Marketplaces
- Health, Well-being and Justice in Subsistence Marketplaces
- Social Innovations for Subsistence Marketplaces
- Management Education on Subsistence Marketplaces
Submission Deadline for Three-Page Abstract: January 31, 2012
E-mail as a Word document to Madhu Viswanathan, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign at firstname.lastname@example.org, Cliff Shultz at email@example.com, and Srinivas Sridharan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are currently exploring the possibility of a publication that is partially or fully based on articles stemming from presentations at the conference.
August 31, 2012 – Deadline for paper submission after incorporation of comments from conference participants and conference chairs
For more information about the Call for Papers, Submission for Publication, or the Conference, please click here.
If you would like to learn more about the Journal of Macromarketing, please follow this link.
Are you interested in receiving email alerts whenever a new article or issue becomes available? Then click here.