International Journal of Business Communication invites scholars to submit manuscripts for a special issue on Social Collaboration and Communication. The special issue is being edited by Peter Cardon at the Center of Management Communication in the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California
With increasing adoption of enterprise social networking platforms and other social collaboration tools, many new forms and approaches to communication are occurring within companies and between businesses. This special issue will publish articles about these new forms of internal and business-to-business (B2B) communication.
- Leadership communication strategies via social and virtual tools
- Crowdsourcing and other forms of collaborative decision-making within organizations
- Reputation management on enterprise social networking platforms
- Privacy attitudes and expectations on enterprise social networking platforms
- Rhetorical patterns associated with social tools such as blogs, wikis, and forums
A variety of theoretical frameworks and research methodologies are welcome. Fifteen hundred word abstracts that include research questions, methods, data, and conclusions should be emailed to email@example.com no later than June 1, 2015. For more information, click here.