SAGE is looking to commission original business case studies. Please get in touch if you would like to write or submit a case!
SAGE Business Cases (SBC) is a digital collection of cases from across the range of Business & Management disciplines. Sold around the world directly to academic libraries, SBC will include cases that can be used for a wide range of pedagogical uses, from illustrating core business and management skills in the classroom to independent student projects. Scheduled to launch in Fall 2015, SBC will be delivered on SAGE’s digital library platform, SAGE Knowledge, which will allow for cases to be integrated with SAGE’s leading journal, book, reference, and video content.
What SAGE is looking for:
- Well-written, dynamic cases that expose students to real-world business problems.
- Cases can be written for the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Cases can be based on field research or written using publically available sources.
- Teaching notes to ensure effective classroom use.
- 1,500-5,000 words in length.
Benefits of submitting your case:
- Peer review of your case.
- Honorarium paid when your case is accepted for publication.
- Detailed metadata ensures your case is easily found and used by students and academics.
- Discoverability of your existing publications on our SAGE Knowledge platform.
- Digital format designed for how today’s students learn.
How can I get involved?
It is easy to get involved in SAGE Business Cases. Simply e-mail Maureen Adams for more information at maureen adams sagepub.com