Do you have research on the practice of corporate social marketing? Social Marketing Quarterly is accepting submissions on this topic for their Special Issue that will be publishing in March 2016! This issue will be guest edited by Nancy Lee, Founder and President of Social Marketing Services, Inc., and Sameer Deshpande, Associate Professor of Marketing in the Faculty of Management and member of the Center for Socially Responsible Marketing at the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
This special issue intends to better define and understand the theoretical, ethical, effectiveness, efficiency, and other practical implications of CSM. Possible case studies and research topics include, but are not limited to:
- How do social marketing efforts undertaken by businesses differ from those undertaken by governments and nonprofits?
- Under what market conditions and internal organizational conditions should businesses decide to undertake CSM initiatives?
- What criteria should businesses use when selecting a CSM effort to support?
- What ethical implications will a business and its stakeholders experience when it undertakes CSM efforts?
- What skepticism will a business face from stakeholders (especially the target audience) when undertaking CSM efforts?
Manuscripts are due no later than June 30, 2015. For more information on this call, including how to submit, click here. Questions can be directed to Ryan Hollm, Managing Editor of Social Marketing Quarterly, at firstname.lastname@example.org.