Do you have a paper to submit for Compensation & Benefits Review?
Compensation & Benefits Review is accepting bylined articles from experts and practitioners on the following topics:
- Pay plan design
- Performance pay
- Incentive plans
- Sales compensation
- Executive compensation
- Performance management
- Performance appraisals
- Job evaluation
- Compensation communication
- Case studies of pay programs
- Salary surveys
- Legal compliance with any legislation or regulation concerning pay, including FLSA, EPA, EEOC, OFCCP, Fair Pay Act and Davis Bacon
- Health care benefits
- Retirement plan benefits
- Workers compensation
- Work/life benefits
- Benefits communication
- Legal compliance with any legislation or regulation concerning benefit plans, including ERISA, FMLA and ADA
- Case studies of benefit programs
- Metrics, benchmarking and program evaluation
Articles should help readers address current or anticipated problems and be unpublished. Discussions of theory should be limited to supporting program changes. Evidence that changes were successful is important.
Articles must be a minimum of 2,000 words and can be as long as 10,000 words. The length is whatever is needed to tell the story. Please use accepted business writing style – shorter, simple sentences, active voice, and limited-length paragraphs. Keep in mind that the target audience includes business executives. This is not a blog but that style is now widely accepted
Ideas for articles should be submitted to the Editor.
Authors sign a standard publishing agreement and receive a copy of the journal. Additional reprints of the Contribution may be purchased from SAGE at its regularly scheduled prices.
Send a brief proposal of your article to CBR editor Howard Risher at email@example.com.
For more information, visit http://cbr.sagepub.com.
Tags: human resources